"Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions"





Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tunnel Monster!!!!!!

So Cameron and I have a new game called the Tunnel Monster. When we are driving on I-215, we drive under many over-passes. Cameron calls them tunnels. Today while we were driving, I would tell him that the tunnel monster would get him when we drive under them. I would stick my arm behind the seat, and when we drove under it, I would grab his leg and tickle it. He would freak out and want me to to it again. He was sad when there were no more tunnels. We'll have to get it on video one of these days. I'll post a video of it when we do!

Today is a beautiful day outside so we will probably go to the Zoo and ride the train (hopefully it is open today). There is a big long tunnel when you ride the train. Watch out Cameron....the tunnel monster is going to get you!!!!

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Aww, I hope we can catch the Tunnel Monster on video sometime because Cam's face is SO cute! He gets the biggest grin EVER! I hope the train is open too. I love spending the day with my favorite boys....I wish you were home all day every day!

Let the party begin... said...

YOu're such a great dad! I used to love the games my husband played with our boys. One of them was coming home after a long day at work and stretching out on the floor. Well Angus thought his daddy was a great trampoline because he would climb on the sofa and jump on daddy's belly. He thought it was the best thing and so did dad until Angus got too big and nearly broke his back one day, lol!