"Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions"





Saturday, January 17, 2009

Allie!!!

The past couple of days have been quite an adventure. Running back and forth from school and the hospital, chasing Cameron, trying to study, remembering how to hold a newborn again, and much more. But, I've had the best time. I didn't think it was possible to love someone as much as I love Cameron. Allie is so precious and I lover her just as much as I love Cameron. Becca and I are both much more comfortable with Allie than we were with Cameron. I love Allie so much. I love her dark hair, her dimple on her left cheek, the way she snorts when she gets mad, and just everything about her. I'm so proud of Becca for doing so well. I love you sweeite!!!


Here are some pics from the hospital:Our first family picture






Mommy and Cameron (with his cracker and cheesy smile!!)



Daddy and Allie



Little Allie

4 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Aww Nater, you're gonna make me cry! I love my beautiful family!

DeAnn said...

New baby, new van, new TV. What's next?

Missy said...

Oh, she's so cute! Isn't it amazing how you can love your second child just as much as your first? I wasn't sure how it would be possible before I had Ryan, but when they come, somehow you just have more love to give!

I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet her...I'm so jealous that Casey got to see her and I didn't!!

Kamie said...

You are such a great dad! I am so happy for you! We'll try and come visit you and Allie soon!