"Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions"





Sunday, March 30, 2008

My first real post

So Becca got me started on my own blog. It's actually kind of fun to do. I apologize right now if I put anything annoying or anything stupid on this!

Today is Sunday. It was a great day. We went to two baby blessings today (both in the same ward). Becca's brother's both blessed their babies today. Then we ate lunch at Steve and Andrea's house. Then we came home and we all took a short nap and then we played with Cameron.

I'm going to go read Harry Potter 6 now. What a great book. I would recommend to anyone who hasn't read any of the the Harry Potter books, to do so. They are great!

5 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Hey Babe, you're Hot! I love you, and I'm going to come snuggle on the couch with you now!! Hurry and finish Harry Potter 6 so we can talk about it....it's crazy!!

Becca Jane said...

Nate didn't say that to himself....I said it! Duh!

DeAnn said...

Hi nate. Thanks for taking such good care of my little sis!

The Bing's said...

Hey Nate...welcome to the blogging family...we sure do have loads of fun on these things. We've never had the chance to chat...but I'm sure you've heard of all the MSN Becca, Kathy and I have... Can't wait to see more posts and I totally agree about Harry Potter...I read the first one for a university course and then read the next 4 before the 6th book came out that summer! So Good!!!

Missy said...

Hey nate! Your blog is sweet...I'm so jealous!