"Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions"





Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Blog Background

If any of you were wondering what my background is supposed to be, it is Hogwarts. I found it on-line and thought I'd put that on my blog. I thought it was a flippin' sweet drawing of Hogwarts! Anyway....just if anyone were wondering.

If any of you want to read a good, easy reading book, I'd recommend either The Tale of Despereaux or Crispin the Cross of Lead. I read them in my Children's Literature class and really enjoyed them. Hope you all have a great day!!!

8 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Hey Dude...I love you!

Becca Jane said...

GOSH...why does it keep posting as nate?

Becca Jane said...

sorry, I changed it as nate. does it make yours say nate too?

Becca Jane said...

Yes it does. This is confusing. But it's okay because I love you.

Merilee said...

I loved Despereaux. I thought it was really good. I'm glad you liked it too.

Missy said...

Yeah, I think your background is flippin sweet too! LUCKY!
Did you know that they are making a movie of The Tale of Despereaux. It's coming out this year and Emma Watson (Hermione) and Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid) are both in the movie!

DeAnn said...

We loved Despereaux too--we'll have to check out the other book. The Tale of Edward Tulane is supposed to be good too.

Missy said...

Hey bro, I just read Despereaux and I really liked it! Thanks for the recommendation!