"Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions"





Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Answer to my question of the week...and other random suff

My question of the week was: Which Disney character am I good at impersonating?
The answer is.....Mater, from Cars!!!

I can do the teeth. I can kind of do his voice, but Becca is best at that. That's one of my favorite movies as well. I it sooo funny! Speaking of movies. We just watched Cloverfield. It was okay. It had a weird ending though. It wasn't that scary either.

I am pretty much done with this semester. I have to write 2 more papers and I'll be done for about a week and a half. Then I start summer sememster. I'm taking 15 credit hours. Hopefuly it goes okay. I excited for my break because I get to spend some time with my family. On Thursday the 8th, it is Cameron/Daddy day. I'm excited. I'm going to take him to the zoo, then we will play outside for a while. It's going to be great. This weekend, my dad and I are going to watch the Lord of the Rings series--the full length version. It is going to be awesome.

So today we went outside and Cameron ran around for about 3 hours. It was a long, but fun day outside. He had so much energy. Becca and I got tired just watching him. We love it here. There are so many nice couples that live here, and it is great. We have made so many new friends. Well, that's about all I have to say about that....bye!

1 comments:

Missy said...

Man, I got the question wrong again...you'll have to do the Mater impersonation for me when I come to Utah in a couple of weeks!
Have fun on Cam/daddy day and have fun watching LoTR with Daddy!