My question of the week was: What toy did we just discover that Cameron is deathly afraid of?
The answer is...a plastic walking zebra!!
So we were down at Becca's parents house last weekend, and we found out that Cameron doesn't like the walking zebra that grandma has. He is okay with it if it not moving, but once it moves, he runs away. It's really funny, but kind of sad. We love our little Cameroo. He's so funny!!! We'll try to get a video of is sometime.
So I have finals all week next week and then one the week after that, then I have about a week and a half break before I start summer semester. I am planning on taking a full load this summer, just to get done sooner. Anywho...hope you all have a good day.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
The answer and story behind my question of the week...and other random stuff....
Posted by Becca Jane at 7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That zebra is mine--I'd forgotten about it. I remember the first time we watched it go--we all died laughing.
Cam is so cute!
Good luck on your finals! Casey has them the next couple of weeks too!
Post a Comment