"Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions"





Saturday, May 3, 2008

Day one of Lord of the Rings...

So tonight, my dad and I watched the Fellowship of the Ring, the extra long version. It was awesome. I love watching it with my dad because he explains what is happening so I can understand it. We are going to try to finish all 3 by Monday.

3 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Maybe I should watch it with your dad cuz I was lost the whole time I tried to watch it. Oh well! I'm glad you're enjoying your break from school! Love ya!!

Michelle said...

Hi Nate. I just read Becca's blog and it made me sad. I know how hard potty training is. Will you give Becca a hug for me? I have never watched the extended versions of LOTR. Are the extended ones better?
Next time i come visit I want to hear your Mater impersonation including the teeth!

Becca Jane said...

yeah, the extended versions are a ton better!!! you learn so much more about the characters from watching the extended version. It's awesome!!!