"Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions"





Monday, May 5, 2008

The Answer to my Question of the Week...and day two of Lord of the Rings

First off, let's start with day two of LOTR. I went over to my dad's house again to watch the second Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. It was cool. I had watched the regular, theatrical version a couple months ago...and I had forgotten how good it was. It was even better because nothing was cut and we heard the whole story. You learn so much more about all of it by wathing the extened version. There is also some things that is mentioned in the first episode that they don't in that movie, but they show it later on. It's cool how it all tie in together. Anyway....we are going to finish it tonight.

My Question of the Week was: How many hours was mine and Becca's first date?
The correct answer is....9 hours...

It was a great day! We actually didn't even plan on having a date that day. We were supposed to hang out with Sis. Pink as well. She had to cancel at the last minute, which was fine by me, because we got to spend the whole day together. I went down to her house in Salem. We went to Wendy's and then we went to go see a movie. It was Wimbledon, which was great because we both love tennis. We found out that we had a lot in common. Then it was time for me to head back home :( ..... but then she invited me to a BYU football game, and of course I said yes!!! I was so excited that she invited me. I was already wearing BYU color clothes anyway, so it worked out great. It was the best date ever...and the longest! I love Becca!!!!

1 comments:

DeAnn said...

What a great story! I'm just sad I missed your courtship--Becca (Becky) and I would have had fun freaking out together over everything.