First of all, let's start with my mom. Happy Mother's Day mom!!! My mom is the best. I love her so much. She is a great person, who loves our family so much. She does so much for me and my family. I have never met a stronger, more spiritual, more loving woman. I'm lucky to have her as a mother. I love you mom!
Now to my lovely wife, Becca. She is so beautiful. She has the best smile and the prettiest eyes. She is the best wife any man could ask for. She us such a great mother and wife to Cameron and I. We love you sooo much!! You have no idea how much we love you!!! Thank you so much for all of your patience and support! I love you babe!
Monday, May 12, 2008
A Tribute to my mom and my wife
Posted by Becca Jane at 7:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hi Nate. I know you don't know me but I've gotten to know your wife and I have to agree with you that she's a pretty amazing person. She talks about you a lot and obviously loves you and Cameron. From the sound of things you both are incredible people with an adorable son.
Post a Comment