It's been a while since I've blogged. I've been very busy with school and work. I have so much homework, (mostly reading) and I'm already a little behind. I hope I can catch up. The summer semesters are shorter so they tack on a bunch of extra work. Oh well....It's interesting stuff at least.
So a lot has been happned since I posted last. First of all, my lovely wife is PREGNANT!!!! We are sooooo excited. I'M soo excited. I am excited for Cameron to have a little brother or sister. He's going to be such a good big brother
Cute little guy!!!
If you are looking for some cheap entertainment and want to laugh your head off, I would recoment watching Cars with the subtitles on. There are soooo many funny lines that you just don't hear when you just watch it. Becca and I watched it with Cameron and we were laughing sooo hard!!!! The best scene is when Lightning McQueen is just starting to pave the new road with Bessie after the court session, and Mater just goes off. You should listen to it and have the subtitles on. It's freakin' hilarious!!!
So I turned 25 today! Becca planned a party at my parents house and it was soo much fun!!!! We ate steak!!!! It was so good!!! Thanks mom, dad, and Becca!!!! You guys rock!!! I got some pretty cool presents. I got The Office seasons 1-3 on DVD. Thanks Becca! My parents and Megan got me the Fablehaven series. I'm looking forward to reading them. I'm still on Harry Potter book 6. It is getting very interesting. Becca made me my favorite cake...German Chocolate!!!! Yummy stuff!!! Thanks dude!!!
Well, that's about all the news I have for now!



5 comments:
Happy Birthday. You rock!
Happy Birthday Nate! Did you get the text message we sent to your phone on Monday?
yeah!!! thanks so much. It was so cute. It was the best thing ever!! I didn't know you could do that. pretty cool.
Congratulations to you both on your pregnancy. I already told Becca congrats but I thought I'd tell you too since it takes two. Your birthday seemed like a great time. You have a great wife and a sweet family. My kids love Cars too, especially my biggest, my husband.
I didn't even know that you had a blog! I am soooo excited for you guys to have another baby! You two make cute offspring!
Post a Comment