"Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions"





Tuesday, June 17, 2008

OUCH....and Harry Potter!!!

I just finished Harry Potter 6. It is the best book I think that I have read. I can't believe what happened!!!!! (I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't read it)...but I didn't see it coming!!!...well, actually I did. Our friends were over at our house and we were playing a game and started talking about Harry Potter. He accidentally said the thing which I have been trying sooo hard not to find out until I read it. But it's okay. I didn't really think it happened, but when I read it for myself I was shocked! I can't believe it!!!!! I started book 7 that same night and got to chapeter 2. It's pretty good so far. I'm almost caught up to Becca. Anywho. I just took a gash out of my finger. I was washing dishes and somehow one of our cups broke and took a nice chunk out of my right index finger knuckle. I thought I was going to pass out because I got really light headed. Becca was up in Logan so I called her because I thought I was going to die!!! Just kidding. But I really did feel like I was going to pass out. Now it just stings and aches really bad! I hope I can play basketball tomorrow night. I doubt it though! Dang it!!! It's the only exercise I get!!! It just won't stop bleeding.

6 comments:

Kasie said...

You are just NOW reading Harry Potter? Where have you been my friend? A little behind the times, I think! J/K Do you want me to spoil number 7 for you? hehehe

Sorry about your finger. Maybe this could cause you to develop a phobia for washing dishes - then you will never have to again!

Becca Jane said...

Yeah, I started reading them last summer. I honestly HATED to read before my mission, and I guess even after until I read Harry Potter. I also took a Children's Lit class, and I loved it. I've learned to love books and I really enjoy reading now. I'm going to read the Fablehaven and Lord of the Rings series when I'm done with HP 7. (Don't spoil it!!!!) Becca is on book 7 right now and she likes it. What was your favorite book? Hehehe....I definetly think that I have a dish washing phobia now!!! Sorry Becca!!!

Kasie said...

I'm super glad you like to read now - I am a reading freak! Both Jer and I read LOTS! Jer will finish any book he starts in about 3 days, so we are constantly getting new books to read. We have different tastes in reading, but somethings we agree on - like Harry Potter!

I loved all the Harry Potter books, but number 7 is pretty dang good. I am excited for you to read it :) I don't know if Jer has read the Fablehaven, but he LOVES Lord of the Rings. The language is really pretty - but I have never finished it!

DeAnn said...

I love book 7--it wraps up the whole series so nicely with a pretty bow on top! Sorry about the finger but you'd better keep washing--this is my sister we're talking about! \''/

Missy said...

For some reason this post made me laugh really hard! I love you brother :)

Kamie said...

This is probably one of the funniest posts I have read! You're funny... and behind the times! I 6 and 7 are both my favs. AND- you are the only person that I know that loves The Tale of Despereaux! I love it!