Two names you go by: Nate and Norton
Two things I'm wearing right now: Shirt and shorts
Two longest car rides: Trip to Oregon when I had to drive Becca's car, and Trip to Nauvoo in my mom's car, which almost blew a tire on the way.
Two of my favorite things to do: Hang out with Becca and Cameron, and play video games
The two things you want very badly right now: To play tennis, and to eat Korean food
Two animals you have or have had: Buchi (cat) and Bobbie (cat)
Two people who will fill this out: Missy and Casey
Two things you ate today: left over Mac and Cheese, and yogurt
Two people you last talked to: Becca and the Missionaries
Two things you are doing tomorrow: Go to school then relax (I have no work!!!!!) and play basketball in the evening
Two favorite holidays: Christmas and Thanksgiving (both have very yummy food)
Two favorite beverages: Coke (I'm bad I know) and Ginger Beer (non-alcoholic, don't worry!)
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Becca Jane at 11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Nater! Let's go play tennis on Friday...or even Thursday evening. Cam will have fun. I LOVE YOU!
I thought I was one of the few souls on earth who love ginger beer. I have a thing for coke too, the drink that is!
Post a Comment