"Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions"





Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I love TENNIS!!!

I love tennis! I wish I could play it everyday. My favorite tournament is Wimbldon. It was always one of my dreams do play in it....heheh...but it is just that...a Dream. Oh well. At least Becca plays tennis with me. She is better than I am. We actually played tennis on our second date (and she beat me!) She says that I let her win, but I really didn't. I'm so glad that I have someone to play with. My favorite player of all time is Pete Sampras.

He's amazing. I think my favorite for this tournament is Rodger Federer. He's been No. 1 for a long time, and he deserves it. He's also an amazing player. Anyway, sorry this is kind of a random post, but I turned it to NBC and Wimbledon is on! and Federer is playing! He is serving for the match....wait!!! actually, he just won! Sweet!!! He'll play on Friday in the Semifinals. I wish I could play like him.

3 comments:

Missy said...

Yeah, you and becca always kick my butt in tennis. I need to practice so next time we play I can beat you!

Becca Jane said...

Yay Nater! Let's go play all summer! Missy, I'm sure you will kick OUR butts next time we play. Pregnancy and tennis do NOT go hand in hand!

Let the party begin... said...

Federer ia my guy. I love the way he moves so effortlessly on the court. I can't wait to see him play on Friday. I think Safin will give him a good run but it will definitely be Fed and Nadal on Sunday. I don't know what I'm going to do because we don't watch tv on Sundays and it's going to be difficult to resist.