(Be sure to pause my playlist)
This is a flippin' sweet clip from August Rush. I love playing the guitar (even though I'm not that good). I love this movie. It reminds me of my nephew Sam. That kid is a genius. He composed and directed a symphony for his school, and he's only 12. I'm excited to hang out with him in August. I finally get some time off. He is going to visit for a few days from New Orleans. We are going to go see the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight and play video games!!! I'm so exited.
I went to a Journey concert tonight and it rocked. The guitarist is amazing. I wish I could play like that. We are also going to the John Mayer concert in a couple of weeks. I'm so excited. He is also a great guitar player. Anyways, I'm off to bed.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Dueling Guitars
Posted by Becca Jane at 12:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
August Rush was a beautiful movie! I can't wait for my kids to see it! What a gift to have to hear music in everything!
Cool clip Babe! I can't wait to see Sam either! I'm glad you had fun at the concert. You didn't miss anything here....I just watched my cooking shows that you think are weird.
I love you!
I just watched August Rush with Natalie and Megan. SO GOOD!
Post a Comment