We just got home from our little vacation. It was a blast. It was fun seeing everyone, especially Sam! That kid is awesome. We went down to Glenwood, which is about 5 miles east of Richfield. We got down there on Sunday evening. The next morning we got up early and went to Fish Lake for some fishing. It was fun. We caught 5 pretty good size ones. I caught two, and Sam, with some help with Larry, caught three. And I actually cleaned one of them...not a very pleasant experience. Then when we got back to Glenwood, we went on a 2 hour four-wheeling ride. It was a lot of fun.
Then we went back up to Becca's parents house and Sam and I played a lot of Halo and Star Wars Battlefront. It was so much fun. I'm glad I finally got a chance to play video games! I'm not going to write all of the details of the vacation because Becca already did at her blog.
Other news.....I finished Harry Potter!!! I can't believe how great book 7 was. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't read it...but if anyone want to talk about it, leave a comment. I'm having mixed feelings though. I am so glad to be done with it because I knwo the whole story...but I didn't want it to end!!! (if that makes any sense). I know the story had to end sometimes, and I think J. K. Rowling did a very good job. I'm going to start reading the Fable Haven series. I heard they are pretty good. I just got home from basketball, and I can never fall asleep after I play for like 1 or 2 hours, so I think I'm going to start reading it!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Vacation Fun
Posted by Becca Jane at 10:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm glad you had fun on your vacation!
Yeah, I know what you mean about not wanting the books to be over. I think you should name your baby Albus Severus if he's a boy :)
I am so glad that you've finished! I think it was a great book.. prob one of my favs. Thanks for coming to my special day- it means alot!
Post a Comment