We are going to have a girl! We are so excited. Cameron is so cute. He's going to be such a great big brother. I love my family! I don't have much time, because I need to get to bed, but go to Becca's blog and you can read the whole story!!! What a great couple of days!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Flippin' Sweet, haha you make me laugh!
I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see your baby girl! Cam will be such a cute big brother!
Someone is about to be wrapped around a little finger!
Congrats! I am soooooo excited for you guys! You are such a good daddy and I am excited for a new addition to your adorable family!
P.S. I just realized that I never returned your phone call! I am the worst cousin in the world! Call me if you still have any questions! or e-mail me at kasie_jeffery@yahoo.com
Congrats- that is so exciting! I am so happy for you two :)
Post a Comment