10 Years ago I:
1. was 15
2. preparing to date
3. playing my trumpet everyday
4. a sophomore in high school
5. manager of the high school tennis team (because I wasn't good enough to make it)
Today's "to do" list:
1. study!!!
2. work
3. play with Cameron
4. help Becky
5. eat better food
Snacks:
1. beef jerky
2. chocolate & peanut butter twix
3. chocolate twizlers
4. double stuffed oreos
5. tangerines
If I were a millionaire...
1. I'd buy a nice home with a nice yard and build a tennis/basketball court on it
2. I'd buy a nice (used) Mazda or Audi (like the one on the Transporter 2)
3. I'd invest most of it
4. I'd buy some new clothes
5. I'd go to Korea often
Places I've lived:
1. Lehi, UT
2. West Jordan, UT (parents house)
3. Korea
4. West Jordan, UT (our first home)
5. Salt Lake City, UT (student apartments)
Jobs:
1. Lawn Mower (for my grandma)
2. Home improvement worker (lasted about 2 weeks)
3. Cashier/Stocker at Macey's
4. IV Tech at Cottonwood Hospital
5. Retail pharmacy technician
I tag:
1. Becca
2. Missy
3. Mal
4. Kasie
5. Kamie
Friday, September 5, 2008
I done got tagged
Posted by Becca Jane at 9:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hehehe - band nerd! Dance is way harder . . . :) Thanks for the tag!
Tractors is so dumb.....
Love ya Duder!!
If you were a millionaire you would buy a USED car???? Hello! Get a new one! You're a millionaire!
Post a Comment