"Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions"





Sunday, July 26, 2009

4 months later...

So it's been a while since I've blogged. I have been busy with work and school and family, that I just didn't think about it. A lot has happened since I blogged last. The kids have grown and developed so much, it kind of makes me sad. I don't want them to get too big too fast. Here is a recent picture of Allie.





She's so adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting.




Here is a picture of Cameron.



He is so hilarious!!!!



Classes are going well. I'm taking 3 right now during the summer. One is an online History class about early western civilizations in the Middle East, Europe, East Asia, and Africa. It's pretty time intensive, but I'm learning a lot. Another one is a teaching course called Data and Assessment Decision Making. It isn't too bad. And I'm taking a digital photography class. That class is so fun. I'm learning how to take good pictures using proper composition styles and techniques. I'm am by no means great, but some of them have turned out alright. I'm learning how to edit them using photoshop. (Luckily it is free to use on campus, because it's like a $600 program.) Here are just some of the pictures I've used for my assignments.









I'll try to keep this updated more frequently rather than every 4 months. I am going to get myself a nice new camera so I can take some cool pictures. I'll post some of the ones that turn out well. Have a nice day!

1 comments:

Missy said...

Cool pictures Nate! Keep on posting lots of cute pics of your kiddos :)