"Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions"





Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fun with Photoshop!

Here are some of the pictures that I have done for my class. The first picture is the original, and the second is the one that I edited with Photoshop. It is a lot of fun!!! I am by no means great, but I have fun!



Cameron Playing in the Pool

Black and White Cameron Playing in the Pool...where's the ball?

Here is my final project. My assignment was to make a tableau. For those who don't know, a tableau in this case is a picture of a scene that tells a story in just one picture. I decided to do the end of a chess game. Check Mate! (I played my sister Megan, and this was the first time she had ever played, and she won! Good job Megan!)

Here is the original:
Here is the final product with edits done in Photoshop.

So anyways. They aren't great because I'm still learning the program. I'm going to be sad when I can't use Photoshop anymore when I graduate...unless I spend a fortune for it. Anywho, tell me what you think! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Becca Jane said...

I think you are great!! I'm so glad you decided to take this class! I lover you.

Brian said...

I think they look really good as well. I miss using Photoshop daily. It's addicting. :)

Let the party begin... said...

Hey I took the same class but with different pics. Way to go my friend!