Here are some pictures and videos of the Creed concert! It was a blast!!! They were so awesome!
Our Seats. We had front row in this same section,
but couldn't see, so we were able to move up! These were much better.


Here are some videos. The sound isn't really good on these, but they did sound Awesome!!!! (remember to pause my playlist)
Overcome
My Sacrifice
With Arms Wide Open
Higher
What an awesome concert!!! I've always wanted to go to a Creed concert. Last time they were supposed to come to Utah (before the Olympics), a dang lady rear ended the lead singer so they had to cancel. I was so mad! We already had our ticktets and they were like 2nd row! I'm glad they got back together. I'm excited for the new album Full Circle, released on Oct. 27th!!!



5 comments:
It was fun! Your 'excited face' was hilarious! Who do you want to go see next???
3 Doors Down!!!!
Gross - I hate Creed! I officially disown you as a cousin.
hahaha, Kasie!
I'm glad you had fun Nate!
Kasie,
You're crazy. Creed rocks!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment