"Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions"





Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I done got tagged...again. (we watch too much Cars)

So my cousin Kasie (check our hers, she's crazy! j/k) tagged me. These are 7 random/weird facts about me...

1) I have severe arachnophobia. Well, maybe just moderate to severe (depending on the size and kind of spider). I am not scared of daddy long legs at all, but I hate all others. This is funny because on my mission, we used to catch them and feed them roaches. If I were to go back to Korea and see these spiders that we caught, I would probably freak out. They were pretty big. Their bodies were probably about 2 or 3 inches and their legs were about 4. They were long, yellow and black, and their heads were silver, and if you get close enough, they looked like skulls (seriously). Way freaky. Another weird thing is that I can look at pictures, but when they are real, I can't. Here is what they look like:








2) I like the feeling of being scared when I watch scary movies, but I hate haunted houses or anything that is real and right in front of me.

3) I'm obsessed with killing people in video games, but in real life, I wouldn't hurt a fly.

4) When I was younger, one of my nicknames was Hollywood because my hair had to be perfect. I don't care as much now though... (this is Becca, he DOES care as much now....)

5) I used to could do a purty good Sean Connery impersonation, but I lost it. I don't know why, but I just can't do it very good anymore.

6) I'm obsessed with the word indubitably. When I was little, like 5 or 6, there was a Crispy Critters cereal commercial that had the word indubitably in it. It's awesome. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bmIKrU2jQU

7) And finally.....I can squeak. Yes, it is true, I can make a really high pitched sound from my throat. If you wan to hear it, you have to ask me to to it...and give me a dollar!


Well, that just a few of the many weird things about me. I tag, Becca, Mom, Dad, Missy, Casey, and Mallory. Have a good day.

4 comments:

Becca Jane said...

You are indubitably the hottest boy in the world.
And he can squeak...it's funny.

Kasie said...

You are definitely just as crazy (if not more) than I am! Number 4 totally got me because it is SOOOOO true!

DeAnn said...

I'll bring a dollar next time I see you. And I want to see that funny face Becca (Becky!!) told me about. For another dollar?

Liz said...

OK, so we don't know each other from Adam, but I stumbled on your blog from a friend's blog. I saw your pic of this interesting spider and thought I would link you to one I found in my backyard last year. I live no where near Korea (I'm from PEI, Canada), but thought you might be interested in seeing this.

http://mackayhousehold.blogspot.com/2008/09/afternoon-of-excitement.html