"Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions"





Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I love Cameron!



I never imagined how much I could love somebody. Cameron is my favorite pal. He's sooo hilarious. I love his little personality. He has the cutest smile and the best laugh I have ever seen and heard. (Thanks Becca!) He gets all of his good qualities from him mother. He make me smile everyday. Though there are times I get mad at him, all I have to do is see his innocent little face and everything is okay. How could you not smile when you see his face!? It is physically impossible.




3 comments:

DeAnn said...

Cameron is a cutie. I love his little voice.

Becca Jane said...

Hey Nater! You're the best hubby/daddy in the WORLD, and I was SO happy to wake up this morning and read this sweet post! I love you and Cam sooooo much!!

Missy said...

I love this picture! You both look so cute! I'm excited to see you guys in a couple weeks!