So Cameron has a new game, which is very fun to play. In this game, Cameron is the boss. When he says "ni-night", we have to stop what we are doing and close our eyes. We can't move until he roars or scares us. If we do move before he scares us he keeps saying "ni-nite, ni-nite, ni-nite". It's really fun! He's so hilarious. We also found out that he does it when we are annoying him in some way. For example, when I pick him up and swing him around, (which he normally likes) and he doesn't want me to, he says "ni-nite" and I have to put him down. Then he runs away. It's fun stuff! I love Crammon!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh that is really cute. I love when kids get older and figure stuff out.
He's so cute! I can't wait to see you guys in a few days!!
Post a Comment